Central Cambria Curriculum Plan
Here at Central Cambria School District, we strive every day to offer a curriculum that includes:
- Continuous learning through effective collaboration among the schools of this district
- Continuous access for all students to sufficient programs and services of library/media facility and classroom collection to support the educational programs
- Guidance and counseling services for all students to assist in career and academic planning
- A continuum of educational programs and services for all students with disabilities
- Language Instruction Educational Program for English Learner students, regulation and Board policy
- Compensatory education programs for students
- Equal educational opportunity for all students
- Career awareness and vocational education
- Educational opportunities for identified gifted students
- Regular and continuous instruction in required safety procedures
The Framework for K-12 Program Guidelines can be accessed HERE
High School Curriculum
Central Cambria School District follows the Pennsylvania Core Academic Standards.
In order to provide all learners with an appropriate challenge, the Central Cambria High School offers a wide variety of courses.